剛剛我因為無聊所以看起了我以前的chatlog....
Just then I read through my chatlogs because I was bored....
我發現了和妳以前一起聊的一切.
I found all the conversations that we had.
我才知道原來我那麼的白濫XD 可是妳都沒有生氣.
I only just realised now how stupid I was XD but you're never angry.
第一次遇到妳是在朋友家 我記得那天是我16歲生日.
The first time I saw you was at my friend's place, I still remember that day was my 16th birthday.
第一天認識我就嗆很大 搞到最後妳還生氣了 雖然不怎麼可怕XD.
I bullied you badly the first day I met you and at the end you finally got angry, ever though it wasn't really that scary XD.
那天之後妳就加進了我的msn了
Since that day you're now in my MSN list.
我們一直都有話題可聊.
We always had something to talk about.
我把妳當成我很要好很要好的朋友.
I treat you like a very good friend of mine.
直到有一天 妳邀我去bbq.
Until one day, you invited me to your BBQ.
我知道妳為這次的活動花費了許多氣力.
I know you put a lot of effort in making this event.
但是我很白痴得不懂得欣賞甚至我還嫌棄它.
But I didn't appreciate your effort and I even denigrate it.
妳要我就算不喜歡至少也留下來.
You didn't want to force me to like it but atleast to stay.
但是我堅持要走.
But i insisted to go.
妳就放棄了.
So then you gave up.
之後跟妳聊天 想要道歉 因為我知道我那樣做真的很沒品
Then afterwards I started a conversation to say sorry, because I know what I did that day was very inappropriate.
可是妳很生氣不想接受我的道歉.
But you were really angry and didn't want to accept my apologies.
我也不知道哪裡來的脾氣 我居然還開始發火了 我知道是我不對我不應該這樣的.
I don't know where I got this anger from, I started raging but I know it was my fault, I shouldn't have done that.
之後見面我很尷尬 不知道要說什麼 我只能說服我自己 我沒有錯.
I felt very awkward after that, I don't know what i can say, I can only convince myself that it wasn't my fault.
直到現在我們都沒有再聊過天了.
We haven't talked till now.
我好後悔阿 就這樣失去了對我來說很重要很要好的朋友.
I regret I really do, just like that I lost a good friend that is important to me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
denigrate?
ReplyDeletegoogle language translator much